Health Kinesiology can help to resolve many issues such as:
Bereavement & Grief
Fears & phobias
Digestion troubles such as IBS
Stresses (business, family, relationships, school, work)
Pain or niggling aches
Health Kinesiology is a muscle testing therapy which :-
- gets to the root cause of symptoms and allow you to move forward confidently, knowing you have resolved issues not just patched over problems
- gives you an alternative route to health and wellbeing if you feel more conventional options are not for you,
- provides support alongside ongoing medical treatment
- leaves you relaxed and centred, and able to face the world.
- boosts your energy, revitalise your body and help you to feel great again.
A session would normally take place with you lying fully clothed on a treatment couch, facing upwards.
If you are not comfortable with lying on a couch, then it is perfectly possible to complete a session whilst seated or standing – there is always a way!
My therapy room is in Clay Cross, on the A61 south of Chesterfield. Clay Cross has excellent links to the M1 so travel from Sheffield, Worksop, Mansfield, Derby, Nottingham and Leicester can all be done within 1 hour.
I am a fully qualified Health Kinesiologist and am also an Associate Member of the Federation of Holistic Therapists.
I carry full public liability insurance for all of the work that I do.